- Admissions to classes Playway to KG are made on first come first served basis after successful registration and an informal interaction between the parents and the school panel.
- We offer only on-line registration through our website www.thegurukul.guru, the dates of which are announced in all the leading dailies tentatively in November every year.
- Once you fill in the Registration Form online, the Registration Fee has to be paid online through debit card/credit card/netbanking.
- Admissions to class I onwards are made on the basis of a written evaluation followed by an informal interaction of the principal with the child and the parent.
- On successful Registration, you will be given the date and time for
- The Informal Interaction (For Playway to KG)
- The Written Evaluation (For class I )
- On confirmation of admission the applicable admission fee and other charges will have to be deposited only online within the stipulated time period, failing which the admission will stand cancelled and the child’s seat will be offered to the next deserving candidate.
Age eligibility as on March 31st of the aadmission year
- Play Way : Min. 18 months
- Pre-Nursery : Min. Two and half years
- Nursery : Min. Three and half years
and so on…
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- Original Birth Certificate of the child
- Copy of the child’s Aadhar Card along with the original for verification
- Two passport size coloured photographs of the child and one each of both the parents
- Transfer Certificate of the last school attended, if applicable
- For admission to classes I onwards, the record of the previous school will also be taken into account.
- Meritorious and specially talented students at various state/national levels in the field of scholastic, co-scholastic or sports would be given preference.
- For admission to all classes, the decision of the school panel would be final. The management of the school, acting through its Principal, reserves the right to grant or refuse admission.
- For those seeking admission after having missed the Registration Date and the Admission Procedure or in transfer cases, you may submit an application personally at the school’s front desk along with the child’s latest report card(if applicable). The school will contact you in case of any vacancy.