- Admissions to classes Cocoon to KG are made on first come first served basis after successful registration and an informal interaction between the parents and the school panel.
- We offer only on-line registration through our website www.thegurukul.guru, tentatively in mid November every year.
- Once you fill in the Registration Form online, the Registration Fee has to be paid online through debit card/credit card/netbanking.
- For grades Cocoon to KG : On successful registration, you will get the date and time for the Informal Interaction in the receipt.
- Admissions to class I onwards are made on first come first served basis depending on the availability of vacant seats.The child’s latest result of previous school is considered followed by an informal interaction of the principal with the child and the parents.
- On confirmation of admission the applicable admission fee and other charges will have to be deposited only online within the stipulated time period, failing which the admission will stand cancelled and the child’s seat will be offered to the next deserving candidate.
- At any time, you can check your ‘Application Status’ by clicking on the ‘Check Status’ tab on the online registration portal.
As on 31st March of the year of Admission
- Cocoon : 1 ½ – 2 years
- Cocoon + : 2-3 years
- Nursery : 3 to 4 years
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- Birth certificate of the child ( self attested)
- School leaving certificate of the child (in original) (if applicable)
- Aadhaar card of the child (self attested)
- Latest passport size coloured photographs
- Child – 5
- Mother – 1
- Father – 1
- Meritorious and specially talented students at various state/national levels in the field of scholastic, co-scholastic or sports would be given preference.
- For admission to all classes, the decision of the school panel would be final. The management of the school, acting through its Principal, reserves the right to grant or refuse admission.
- For those seeking admission after having missed the Registration Date and the Admission Procedure or in transfer cases, you may mail your application at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the child’s latest report card(if applicable) or call on our helpline number 9876612300. The school will contact you in case of any vacancy.