- Admissions to classes Playway to KG are made on first come first served basis after successful registration and an informal interaction between the parents and the school panel.
- We offer only on-line registration through our website www.thegurukul.guru, the dates of which are announced in all the leading dailies tentatively in November every year.
- Once you fill in the Registration Form online, the Registration Fee has to be paid online through debit card/credit card/netbanking.
- Admissions to class I onwards are made on first come first serve basis depending on the availability of vacant seats. The child’s latest result of previous school is considered followed by an informal interaction of the principal with the child and the parent.
- On successful Registration, you will be given the date and time for the Informal Interaction.
- On confirmation of admission the applicable admission fee and other charges will have to be deposited only online within the stipulated time period, failing which the admission will stand cancelled and the child’s seat will be offered to the next deserving candidate.
- Pre Nursery : 3 to 4 Years
- Nursery : 4 to 5 Years
- KG : 5 to 6 Years
as on 31st March of the year of Admission
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- Original Birth Certificate of the child
- Copy of the child’s Aadhar Card along with the original for verification
- Two passport size colored photographs of the child and one each of both the parents
- Transfer Certificate of the last school attended, if applicable
- Meritorious and specially talented students at various state/national levels in the field of scholastic, co-scholastic or sports would be given preference.
- For admission to all classes, the decision of the school panel would be final. The management of the school, acting through its Principal, reserves the right to grant or refuse admission.
- For those seeking admission after having missed the Registration Date and the Admission Procedure or in transfer cases, you may submit an application personally at the school’s front desk along with the child’s latest report card(if applicable). The school will contact you in case of any vacancy.