“Freedom is the open window through which pours the sunlight of the human spirit and human dignity.”
Independence is not age-related, it starts with the very beginning of our life cycle. The sooner we instill the idea of independence for our children, the better their future life is going to be. Independence starts with the most little things, like planning what to wear. Even when the kids don’t have a basic understanding of things around them, if you ask for their choices, eg, if you ask them to choose between two sets of clothes and choose the one that they want to wear, that is where the basic idea of independence starts for the kid, from as early as when they are toddlers.
Also Read – How can Music help young students?
There are various reasons why you used to introduce Independence in young kids, few are below:
- Gives them a sense of fulfillment: Even when the kids are not aware of the idea of independence, in their subconscious minds, this notion gives them happiness. When a child is allowed to make his/her choices, it gives them a sense of fulfillment. It makes them believe that they are capable of doing things and their choices are being respected.
- Boosts their confidence: When children are allowed to make independent decisions, it helps in a great way in boosting their confidence and self-esteem. Suppose you ask your child if they want to eat beans or dal for dinner, and if you actually give them what they decided upon, this small act will pay a great way in making that child believe that they are capable of doing things correctly. Always start this habit right from the beginning, this is going to come in very handy in the future.
Also Read – Why are Arts and Crafts important in a Child’s Life?
There are also various ways through which you can inculcate the idea of Independence in your children, few are below:
- Give them age-appropriate tasks: Whatever age your child is choose to give them activities that someone of their age can be expected to do. However, you should be there with your child in case your child needs any help in completing that activity. You don’t have to be a helicopter parent, you need to be a silent spectator, who will be there to help if needed.
- Be encouraging: One of the most important steps in making your child independent is, you being encouraging and supporting of your child. When children are learning new things they are bound to make mistakes, however, if you reprimand them for the same, it can act as an inhibitor in their growth. So, always encourage your child when they are trying to be independent and doing jobs on their own.
Also Read – Best Kindergarten, Play Way Schools and Pre Schools in Panchkula
- Choose safe surroundings: It is very important to be aware and cautious of the surroundings in which you are teaching your child independence. When you give them tasks, make sure that those tasks do not entail any serious risks. The tasks should always be age-appropriate and under proper adult surveillance. When you even choose a school and pre-school for your kids where a major chunk of independent activities will be taught and come into practice, make sure you do thorough research. If you are looking for a safe school in Panchkula, that has a lot of activities focused on making their students independent, then Gurukul Schools in Panchkula is the answer for you.
– Happy Parenting!
Also Read – Good CBSE Schools in Panchkula (Tricity)
Tags: child education
, Child’s Life
, children education
, Gurukul Schools in Panchkula
, Kindergarten panchkula
, music education
, Play Way Schools panchkula
, Pre Schools in Panchkula
, pre-school for your kids
, school for your kids
, school in Panchkula
, young students
“If music be the food of love, play on!” Thus said, Shakespeare.
Music isn’t just the food of love it is an important part of the diet of all our lives. Music helps us activate our three-dimensional thinking and helps our brain function more proactively. Music is not just a passion or liking, if music is introduced to children at a young age, it can act as a booster of their brain development and thinking abilities.
Also Read – Benefits of enrolling your child in a CBSE Board School in Panchkula
There are a lot of ways, music can help your young children, let’s see how:
- Makes communication and Imagination better: Music plays a key tool in expanding the neural networks of the brain of your child in their growth years. Better brain development helps in the overall growth of the child. Children who are introduced to music at an early age are better at communication skills and thinking abilities than children who are not aware or are not introduced to music. Gurukul School in Panchkula makes sure that the students in their school are introduced to music from an early age so the kids are acing in future.Also Read – How to Find the Best CBSE School in Panchkula?
- Helps in better motor development: Music acts as a great source in facilitating motor development of the brain. Children with an affinity for music perform the basic tasks better and they even have better mind-body coordination than the other kids. Music acts as an effortless tool that makes the development better while also being something that the children enjoy. While other tasks and activities that we make our kids do could be cumbersome and exhausting, music is one tool that the children enjoy and love associating themselves with.Also Read – Mobile safety tips for youngsters
- Gives them a sense of belonging: Children at a young age always look for something to associate themselves with, an association with music, can be a great way to give them a sense of belonging. It will give them a sense of happiness and individuality. There can be no better way than music to instill the sense of belongingness and individuality that can really help in shaping their personality as young adults.
- Helps with their planning skills: Young children when they start associating themselves with music, become better at a lot of other skills that may not be directly associated with music. A happy child will perform better and grasp things better than the child that is being forced to learn things. Music association uplifts the overall mood of the children. It can help your child be happy for a longer run.Also Read – Why are Arts and Crafts important in a Child’s Life?
- Great Career Option: When we introduce children to music at a young age that is not to instill a passion for music but to help with better brain development and keeping them engaged and happy. It can act as a blessing in disguise, if your child, finds a connection to music and develops a passion for it. In the twenty-first century, there is no place for stereotypical career options. If your child finds a connection to music then it will be an added bonus for your child that he/she started their music practice at a very young age.Also Read – Helping Teen Decide What to Do After High School
For young children, there is nothing like music that can help in giving a sense of fulfillment and boosting their self-confidence. If you are looking for a school in Panchkula for your child that will not just impart education but have a curriculum that aims at an overall development, Gurukul School in Panchkula is the place for you.
Tags: CBSE Board School in Panchkula
, Child’s Life
, chool in Panchkula for your child
, Enroll children in Gurukul
, Find the Best CBSE School in Panchkula
, good school for your child in Panchkula
, Gurukul school in Panchkula
, high school in panchkula
, music education
, Music help young students
, school in Panchkula